Yamaha Aventage RX-A3000
Manufacturer: Yamaha Part number: RX-A3000BL
- CNET Editor rating: Not yet rated
- Average user rating: 3.0 stars out of 3 reviews
- The RX-A3000 A/V receiver offers 3D and audio return channel over 8 in/2 out HDMI, CINEMA DSP 3D, HQV video quality, GUI with overlay on HD and 3D sources, YPAO with reflected sound control, network functions, control via web browser, Zone 4 digital output and Control4 certification.
Where to buy
|store||customer rating||inventory||tax & shipping||price|
| || In stock || |
Enter zip code to get total price:
as of 12/20/2013
Powerfull unit with rich sound. Easy set up and use.
by moonsbl on November 13, 2010
Pros: Easy set up. Great sound both straight and when utilizing sound fields. Strong and clear up conversion.
Cons: Remote is bulky and not as functional as I would like.
Summary: Love the product. This is my 5th Yamaha amp over the years and still enjoy the yamaha sound vs other companies. Sounds great utilizing Paradigm Studio's. Easy to set ...
Summary: Love the product. This is my 5th Yamaha amp over the years and still enjoy the yamaha sound vs other companies. Sounds great utilizing Paradigm Studio's. Easy to set up and operate.
2 out of 2 users found this user opinion helpful.
by cameronm on March 30, 2011
Pros: Advanced but easy user interface. Incredible flexibility with sources - USB, digital/HD cameras, internet radio & direct networking, you name it!
Cons: zilch, nothing to mention here.
Summary: This is the swiss army knife of high end receivers. It's incredible what you can do with it. For example, I love having internet radio sources directly through the ...
Summary: This is the swiss army knife of high end receivers. It's incredible what you can do with it. For example, I love having internet radio sources directly through the eithernet connection with no separate component needed and hooking up my DSLR directly via USB to play an HD video is supercool! This is my second flagship Yamaha receiver and the performance has reached a new level in pristine clarity with incredible power. I also love how easy it is to switch sources along with many other "Adventages..." Lastly, two HDMI outs allows displaying HD on 2 TVs at the same time, simply awesome!
1 out of 1 users found this user opinion helpful.
OK receiver; absolutely awful customer service
by blakedc2 on October 3, 2011
Pros: Excellent features; good audio and video quality; excellent connectivity
Cons: Receiver doesn't work and I can't get Yamaha to fix it!
Summary: I was a long-time, very satisfied Denon receiver user until I upgraded my system early this year. The Yamaha RX-A3000 came highly recommended, so I decided to make the switch. ...
Summary: I was a long-time, very satisfied Denon receiver user until I upgraded my system early this year. The Yamaha RX-A3000 came highly recommended, so I decided to make the switch. Talk about a huge mistake!! From the very beginning, the receiver output intermittent static from the front center channel. I contacted Yamaha and they had me send the receiver (on my own dime) to a central repair facility in Austin, TX. The repair facility had the unit for over two months and finally returned it after replacing a couple of the components inside the unit. Unfortunately, that didn't fix the problem, so I called Yamaha customer service. The service technician was extremely rude. After speaking with his supervisor, I was told Yamaha would do some research into the cause of the problem and get back with me. I waited a week and didn't hear a thing, so I sent them an email asking for a status update. After another week, still no reply. In the mean time, the unit continues to output annoying amounts of static to the front center channel. I've now called central customer service at Yamaha, but still have received no solution to the problem. This has been my only experience with Yamaha electronics, and it will undoubtedly be my last. I have never seen such awful customer support from any company.
0 out of 2 users found this user opinion helpful.
- Manufacturer: Yamaha
- Part number: RX-A3000BL
- Description: The RX-A3000 A/V receiver offers 3D and audio return channel over 8 in/2 out HDMI, CINEMA DSP 3D, HQV video quality, GUI with overlay on HD and 3D sources, YPAO with reflected sound control, network functions, control via web browser, Zone 4 digital output and Control4 certification.
- Product type Home Theater Network Receiver
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 17.1 in x 16.9 in x 7.2 in
- Color Black
- Surround System Class 7.2 channel
- Amplifier Output Details 140 Watt - 8 Ohm - 20 - 20000 Hz - THD 0.06 % - 7 channel(s) ( Surround )
- Sound Output Mode Surround Sound
- Built-in Decoders Dolby Pro Logic IIx,
Dolby Digital Plus,
DTS-ES Discrete 6.1,
Dolby Digital EX,
DTS-HD High Resolution,
DTS-HD Master Audio,
DTS-ES Matrix 6.1,
- Surround Sound Effects CINEMA DSP 3D,
SILENT CINEMA DSP
- Digital Sound Processor (DSP) Yes
- DSP Preset Qty 17
- Input Impedance 47 KOhm
- Input Sensitivity 200 mV
- Response Bandwidth 10 - 100000 Hz
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio 100 dB
- Output Power (Total) 980 Watt
- Additional Features Bi-Amplifying,
Audio Return Channel (ARC),
Compressed music enhancer,
Multi-room audio output,
Yamaha Parametric Room Acoustic Optimizer (YPAO)
Networking & Digital Media
- Connectivity Ethernet
- Internet streaming services Rhapsody,
Sirius internet radio
- DLNA Yes
- Network protocols supported DHCP
- Network audio standards AAC,
- USB features USB flash drive playback
- USB audio standards WMA,
- Tuner Type Radio / HD radio tuner - AM/FM - Digital
- Additional Features Sirius satellite radio ready
Inputs & Outputs
- HD connectors HDMI connection(s) on this receiver make it a great choice for your High-Def home theater. One cable carries digital audio and video data directly to your display.
- Connections 1xHeadphones-Front,
1xHDMI input(19 pin HDMI Type A)-Front,
1xComposite video/audio input(RCA phono x 3)-Front,
1xUSB(4 pin USB Type A)-Front,
1xS-Video input(4 pin mini-DIN)-Front,
7xHDMI input(19 pin HDMI Type A)-Rear,
2xHDMI output(19 pin HDMI Type A)-Rear,
1xComponent video output(RCA phono x 3)-Rear,
4xComponent video input(RCA phono x 3)-Rear,
1xSerial(9 pin D-Sub)-Rear,
1xPhono input(RCA phono x 2)-Rear,
4xAudio line-in(RCA phono x 2)-Rear,
1x7.1 channel audio line-in(RCA phono x 8)-Rear,
2xAudio line-out (multi zone)(RCA phono x 2)-Rear,
3xSPDIF input(RCA phono)-Rear,
4xComposite video/audio input(RCA phono x 3)-Rear,
1xComposite video/audio output(RCA phono x 3)-Rear,
1xMonitor output(RCA phono)-Rear,
11xSpeakers output(Banana/spade x 2)-Rear,
4xS-Video input(4 pin mini-DIN)-Rear,
1xS-Video output(4 pin mini-DIN)-Rear,
1xMonitor output(4 pin mini-DIN)-Rear
- Headphone Jack Yes
- Coaxial Digital Input Yes
- Optical Digital Input Yes
- Optical Digital Output Yes
- HDMI Switching Yes
- Upscaling via HDMI Up to 1080p
- Video Conversion/Scaling Composite video to S-Video conversion,
Analog to HDMI up conversion,
S-Video to component video conversion,
Composite video to component video conversion,
HDMI to HDMI scaling
- DVD/Bul-ray upscaling Yes
- HDMI features Audio return channel (ARC)
- Type of remote control Universal remote control - Infrared
- Features Learning,
- Second remote control type Simple remote control
- Included accessories [Jul 2, 2008 from CDS: Miscellaneous] FM antenna,
Simple remote control,
Universal remote control,
- Microsoft Certifications Compatible with Windows 7
- Built-in clock Sleep timer
- Timer Sleep
- Power Device Power supply - Internal
- Power Consumption Operational 490 Watt