TomTom GO 630
Manufacturer: TomTom Part number: 1CJ0.058.00
- CNET Editor rating: Not yet rated
- Average user rating: 4.5 stars out of 3 reviews
Where to buy
|store||customer rating||inventory||tax & shipping||price|
| || In stock || |
Enter zip code to get total price:
as of 04/18/2014
TomTom Go 630 Review
by Systems_Developer on August 23, 2009
Pros: Lots of features, many of which aren't available on most other GPS navigation systems. My full review is here:
Cons: - Attaching to mount is difficult.
- So many features, hard to find the one you're looking for.
- A little bulky
Summary: Overall, this is a very nice, windshield mounted GPS navigation system. The ability to make your own corrections, share with others, and receive corrections is awesome. The feature to plot ...
Summary: Overall, this is a very nice, windshield mounted GPS navigation system. The ability to make your own corrections, share with others, and receive corrections is awesome. The feature to plot a course based on when you?re driving is very nice, especially if conditions change as your driving, it can suggest alternatives. This is much more than "just a GPS" compared to the other 2 I've had (Garman Street Pilot C130 and Magellan Maestro 4070). TomTom seems to be really on the ball with milking as much out of it as possible and going even further by opening it up to developers. I'm gunna download the SDK and play around with it. I will report back on that after I?ve written an app. The more I use this thing, the more I like it.
1 out of 1 users found this user opinion helpful.
Extremely informative and practical GPS receiver.
by dr_dre469 on March 24, 2010
Pros: Lots : Audible and visual directions, navigation via verbal input and text, bluetooth ready for interaction with cell. phone, ETA info.,distance to destination (Miles/Kilometers), exceeding posted speed limit warning, downloadable voices and vehicles
Cons: Only 1 and it's not performance related. I wish the USB port would be recessed in back of screen so the bottom of the screen could rest on a flat surface. Pretty much a non factor unless it's super important to you. There are alternatives.
Summary: Absolutely love this unit. Can really be used as your transportation "command (information) centre". Provides lots of very useful information. very user friendly after you spend a bit of time ...
Summary: Absolutely love this unit. Can really be used as your transportation "command (information) centre". Provides lots of very useful information. very user friendly after you spend a bit of time getting to know it (After exploring the Tom Tom website and uploading everything you need, you should be VERY familiar with it within 30 minutes). Don't rush the initial setup. 1 of your 1st prompts will be language selection so if you're too hasty, you'll be s.o.l. in a foreign language. Your dealer can fix this in less than 5 minutes if you've botched it (Been there, done that :0) Have fun with it. It's a wonderful unit and quite reasonably priced for all the fantastic features it includes.
works for me better than garmin 265
by doddmandeep on September 27, 2009
Pros: i like mostly the anti glare screen its not something which will make ur eyes tired. other thing tells you exact distance which is left for your destination.
Cons: there is nothing to dislike on this particular unit
- Manufacturer: TomTom
- Part number: 1CJ0.058.00
- Description: PRODUCT FEATURES: IQ Routes technology Advanced lane guidance TomTom Map Share technology Voice address input Hands-free calling
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Product Type GPS receiver
- Recommended Use Automotive
- Preloaded Maps USA,
- Card Reader SD Memory Card
- Interface USB
- Functions & Services Speed,
- Voice Voice command recognition,
Street name announcement,
- Included Software TomTom HOME
- Antenna Built-in
- Internal Memory 2 GB Flash
- RAM 64 MB
- Features Speed limit warning,
IQ Routes technology,
TomTom Map Share technology,
TMC (Traffic Message Channel) ready,
Hands-free calling via Bluetooth,
Advanced Lane Guidance,
- Type LCD - Color - Yes
- Diagonal Size 4.3 in - Widescreen
- Resolution 480 x 272
- Display Illumination Yes
- Menu Language Hungarian,
- Features Anti-glare
- Trip Computer Street address search,
- Connector Type USB,
- Type Lithium polymer
- Run Time (Up To) 5 hour(s)
- Included Accessories Car power adapter,
Dimensions & Weight
- Width 4.6 in
- Depth 0.9 in
- Height 3.3 in
- Weight 7.8 oz
- Alpine KCE-236B Full Speed Aux-in Adapter (32924876)19.99 - 29.95
- Arkon IPM112 Deluxe Friction Dashboard Mount for Iphone 3G and Iphone (33649016)24.95
- Arkon SR012 Friction-Style Dash Mount for Sirius Radios (33650193)20.99 - 22.41
- Alpine iDA-X100 Digital Media Receiver (32790566)69.99
- BOSS 615ua - radio / digital player (33577792)69.95
- BOSS 637UA - radio / CD / MP3 player / digital player (34854854)47.99 - 83.00
- AudioBahn DUB MAG Audio DUB240 - car speaker (31346654)19.99
- AudioBahn Dual Cone AS24N - car speaker (34867438)24.99
- Audiovox Jensen JS652 - car speaker (32400324)19.99 - 26.55
- Garmin nüvi (34628577)79.99
- Maylong GPS Navigation For Dummies Easy-to-Go ML-205 - GPS receiver (35330024)78.49 - 79.99
- Navman N40i - GPS receiver (32138608)77.77
- BOSS CHAOS EXXTREME CX1100M - amplifier (33576922)44.49 - 88.00
- Bazooka BA260 - amplifier (31848660)76.99
- Cerwin-Vega Stealth SX220.2 - amplifier (35153063)79.99