2010 Honda Accord Crosstour EX-L AWD
Manufacturer: American Honda Motor Company Part number: 101250189
Where to buy
|store||customer rating||inventory||tax & shipping||price|
|Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price From Edmunds.com|| || || |
Enter zip code to get total price:
as of 06/19/2013
CNET editors' review
price range: $34,020.00
- Reviewed by: Wayne Cunningham
- Reviewed on: 02/16/2010
The good: All-wheel drive gives the 2010 Honda Accord EX-L extra grip on slippery roads. The stereo includes full iPod integration and very good-sounding speakers. The Bluetooth phone system imports contact lists.
The bad: The cabin tech interface is strewn with buttons and a big controller knob that is not always intuitive.
The bottom line: Discounting the unique body style, the 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour is a very average car, although bright spots include iPod integration and its Bluetooth phone system.
Very Impressed with my Crosstour EX-L AWD!!!
by rudycantfail on February 27, 2011
Pros: Smooth, quiet, powerful ride. AWD. More flexible cargo space than Accord sedan. Beautiful, comfortable interior. Great iPod and Bluetooth interfaces.
Cons: Rear view takes some getting used to. Non-Navi models would benefit from rearview mirror w/integrated backup camera.
Summary: I was looking for AWD and creature comforts for my long commute. The interior is spacious and comfortable and feels like a luxury car. The ride is smooth and quiet ...
Summary: I was looking for AWD and creature comforts for my long commute. The interior is spacious and comfortable and feels like a luxury car. The ride is smooth and quiet with power on tap when needed. Goodies include Leather seats, Moonroof, Memory seats matched to the key used to unlock the car, Heated seats and mirrors, nice iPod control, Bluetooth handsfree link, Homelink, ...
I didn't want the bulk and poor fuel economy of an SUV, so I was mainly looking at AWD sedans and a few crossovers. It came down to the Outback and the Crosstour in the end. The Crosstour EX-L AWD (no Navi.) came in under $30k when I got competing price quotes and it had better financing to boot. At that price and trim level, this was much more car for the money.
Great Car and it ain't really an Accord.
by bill_mt on February 25, 2011
Pros: Handling, esp. in snow and ice but dry as well. Very comfortable, long distance cruising a breeze.
Cons: I truthfully can think of nothing I don't like about the car.
Summary: I had 04 and 08 Accord EX-L V6's with nav. They were good little cars and pretty economical considering the performance. I also have an 08 Acura MDX. It ...
Summary: I had 04 and 08 Accord EX-L V6's with nav. They were good little cars and pretty economical considering the performance. I also have an 08 Acura MDX. It is a great car for long distance cruising....you never get tired or weary. It was always a treat to drive it compared to the Accord. As soon as we got the Crosstour the difference was totally blurred. To my mind this car is not really an Accord at all although the dash and buttons are virtually identcal. In snow and ice, and I drive in a very 'spirited' manner, the handling is fantastic. The traction control system is extremely good, even with the standard Michelin Latitude tires. With Toyo Observe Garit winter tires the car is an outrageous performer in slippery conditions. I'd like to say more but the site won't let me.
Fantastic looks, built high, performs well, comfortable
by bobbruns on January 13, 2011
Pros: I've never been stopped so often by people so interested in the looks of a car, both when parked and even in traffic. Has clearence and tires of an SUV, handles like my old Audi, good gas milage, city and highway, appointed well, and comfortable.
Cons: Not much to dislike. My Infinity M had better NAV features and I miss the auto cruise control that sensed when you were approaching the vehicle in from and slowed down, but otherwise the system is fine.
Summary: Overall I'm thrilled with the styling, radical for a Honda, comfort, performance and utility of the car. Came across it by accident and bought it immediately. Has plenty of ...
Summary: Overall I'm thrilled with the styling, radical for a Honda, comfort, performance and utility of the car. Came across it by accident and bought it immediately. Has plenty of storage space with the seats down but is extremely comfortable for adults in the back seat. Overall, a winner.
Honda Crosstour is the One!
by rasmaxwell on January 2, 2011
Pros: Comfort, quality, quiet and Honda reliability.
Cons: No HID headlights
Summary: Let me start of by saying that I had previously owned a well equipped Toyota Venza. I became irritated with the Toyota's acres of hard plastics and cheap build ...
Summary: Let me start of by saying that I had previously owned a well equipped Toyota Venza. I became irritated with the Toyota's acres of hard plastics and cheap build quality, particularly for an MSRP north of $35k. The materials used in the Crosstour are far superior - particularly the leather seats, and the build quality is in a different league. The exterior styling of the Crosstour may be subject to debate, but when one looks at the quality of the total package, it becomes a non-issue. If you want an overpriced inexpensively built box on wheels, by all means buy the Toyota. If you demand value, quality and a driver-oriented ride, buy the Honda.
Incredible package from Honda - they do it again!
by adamkpl on December 8, 2010
Pros: Fuel economy (~29mpg highway), styliing, comfort, price, Honda reliability, and features
Cons: No HID's available
Summary: I'm confused by the authors review. The author is clearly biased at the looks and seems to have only test driven the car based on his review. The knobs ...
Summary: I'm confused by the authors review. The author is clearly biased at the looks and seems to have only test driven the car based on his review. The knobs which control the radio/navi are confusing - for the first 10 minutes. Afterwards, it's second nature. The Crosstour outperforms the competition with sleek styling, great fuel economy, and trusted Honda reliability. The AWD Ex-L features tons of gadgets and lacks only HIDs. The drive is wonderful compared to the Venza and the quality is 100x better. The Venza has cheap plastics which rattle and squeak in the winter time. After owning the car for over a month I give it 5-Stars without a doubt.
- Manufacturer: American Honda Motor Company
- Part number: 101250189
- Bottom Line: Discounting the unique body style, the 2010 Honda Accord Crosstour is a very average car, although bright spots include iPod integration and its Bluetooth phone system.
Basic car properties
- Body style Sedan
- Trim levels EX-L
- Available Engine Gas
- Smart airbags Standard
- Antilock brakes Standard
- Traction control Standard
- Stability control Standard
- Back-up cameras Standard
- Roadside assistance Standard
- Adaptive cruise control Standard
- Satellite radio Standard
- Video entertainment system Standard
- Connection for portable MP3 sound system Standard
- MP3 CD-enabled sound system Standard
- USB connection Standard
- Multizone climate control Standard
- Heated/cooled seats Standard
- Two-way security system Standard
- 12V power outlet Standard
- Drivetrain available All-wheel drive
- Live traffic data Standard
- Voice activated navigation Standard
- DVD navigation system (non-GPS) Standard
- Bluetooth phone interface Standard
- Home automation integration Standard
- Alpine CDE 134HD - radio / HD radio / CD / MP3 player / digital player (35153588)168.99 - 179.99
- Alpine SWR-1023D (34108015)138.00 - 219.99
- Alpine SWR-1243D - car subwoofer driver (34108179)149.00 - 249.99
- Alpine MRP M1000 - amplifier (32853918)239.95
- Alpine MRP M500 - amplifier (32855748)141.97 - 319.99
- Alpine X-Power MRX-F30 - amplifier (34639577)157.99 - 299.99
- Alpine CDA-9857 (31732933)199.99
- Alpine CDE-123 CD MP3/WMA Receiver (34714588)192.50 - 259.00
- Alpine iDA-X305 (33490617)199.99 - 219.95
- Alpine SPS-600 - car speaker (32959223)99.99
- Alpine Type-S SPS-600C - car speaker (32906151)108.94
- Alpine Type-S SPS-610C - car speaker (34640917)74.99 - 129.99
- TomTom GO 740 Live (33588487)299.97
- Garmin nüvi 2370LT - GPS receiver (34825549)259.99
- XOvision navigation system with DVD player, LCD monitor, digital player and radio (34534936)249.00 - 267.57
- Manufacturer profile
- Browse American Honda Motor Company products on Shopper.com
- Manufacturer:American Honda Motor Company