Jabra SPORT Stereo Bluetooth Headset (Black/Yellow)
Manufacturer: Jabra Part number: 100-96600000-02
- Bottom Line:
- The workout-friendly Jabra Sport is crafted to withstand exposure to water, dust, and drops without skipping a beat, but the tight fit and lackluster audio will leave all but the most serious fitness buffs craving something more.
Where to buy
|store||customer rating||inventory||tax & shipping||price|
| || See Site |
Get free shipping on orders over $35.00
Enter zip code to get total price:
as of 07/30/2014
| Not yet rated || In stock |
Free Shipping. Free Returns.
as of 07/30/2014
CNET editors' review
price range: $59.92 - $999.00
- Reviewed by: Brian Bennett
- Reviewed on: 02/22/2012
The good: Designed to meet the IP54 rugged standard, the Jabra Sport headset takes rough weather in stride. Wireless Bluetooth and a sports app tie-in make workouts less of a hassle.
The bad: With big earbuds and tight earloops, it's hard to get a secure fit with the Jabra Sport. Audio quality could be better.
The bottom line: The workout-friendly Jabra Sport is crafted to withstand exposure to water, dust, and drops without skipping a beat, but the tight fit and lackluster audio will leave all but the most serious fitness buffs craving something more.
Won't last the warranty
by Monkeymaj1k on September 26, 2013
Worked once or twice
Cons: Sound quality
Summary: Worked great out of the box, but only last two or three runs before it started failing. Now if it does charge, the power indicator light doesn't work and ...
Summary: Worked great out of the box, but only last two or three runs before it started failing. Now if it does charge, the power indicator light doesn't work and the battery drains whether it's on or not.
1 out of 1 users found this user opinion helpful.
Product works well until it doesn't!
by osp98 on May 15, 2013
Multiple devices at once
Cons: Quit charging
Company doesn't stand by it products
Summary: Received these as a gift and was quite happy with them for almost 6 months until they quit charging (an issue with a number of Jabra products). No warranty replacement ...
Summary: Received these as a gift and was quite happy with them for almost 6 months until they quit charging (an issue with a number of Jabra products). No warranty replacement because they were not within a year of the build date. I'm not sure how that is relevant if I've only had them for 5+ months!?! I have since read many reviews of these headsets and this problem seems very prevalent. Buyer Beware!
1 out of 1 users found this user opinion helpful.
DO NOT BUY! Friendly advise.
by _MAL_ on August 6, 2013
Pros: Wireless(or wait cant hear the music, nevermind)
Cons: Cannot hear one full song without massive breakups
Battery dies fast
Bad Customer Service
Summary: This headset plays sounds horribly, it's on and off every other second. I do not recommend spending your money on this item, there are much better headsets in the ...
Summary: This headset plays sounds horribly, it's on and off every other second. I do not recommend spending your money on this item, there are much better headsets in the market. I've tried everything to fix it, paring it again and re-installing the firmware i send an email to Jabra support and took them 10 days to respond. Moreover they have the worst customer service, not helpful at all!
Do not buy this headset has several key flaws!
by DBESS340 on February 22, 2012
Pros: Lightweight, FM radio, Good Sound Quality, water resistant, & Simplicity
Cons: Poor Ear Fit, Not able to wear prescription/sun glasses, bluetooth connectivity is terrible to say the least, & device/phone has to be on your right side work without skipping, & terrible battery life it only last 3 hours on a full charge.
Summary: I purchased these headphones about a 3 weeks ago to Running with my iPhone. I read several reviews all of which had good things to say about these headphones. So ...
Summary: I purchased these headphones about a 3 weeks ago to Running with my iPhone. I read several reviews all of which had good things to say about these headphones. So I ordered them online, syncing & setting them was very easy. From my first run these headphones give me trouble, they started falling out of my ears no matter what variation of ear buds I used & I tried all of them that came with the device. If that wasn't bad enough, I have to run with my iPhone on the right side of my body because if whatever device your using is on the left side of my body the music skips constantly. Which is ridiculous to say the least. I was still determined to get my monies worth out these headphones, so I continued to use them. I wore a sweat band around my head on runs that helps secure the headphones as well keep sweat out of my eyes so it severed a dual purpose no issues with that. Then I wore my iPhone on my right are instead of my left which I'll say was a minor inconvenience . So I go out for a very long run over 20 miles & in about 3 hours into my run my headphones completely died & yes they were fully charged. That was the nail in the coffin, thank goodness my wife likes them, she is a treadmill runner and doesn't do anymore than 3 miles. So I gladly gave them up to her and I went back to my wired headset until a better wireless workout earbud headset is released. For the price they are asking for these headphone & for them to be so terribly flawed is one word "RIDICULOUS".
The best bluetooth headset out right now.
by FattyMcChubchub on February 22, 2012
Pros: Lightweight, Small compared to similar products, Sweat resistant, Easy to use, FM Radio, Can be paired to two devices at once.
Cons: Doesn't fit well with glasses, Sub-par Bluetooth quality.
Summary: I have had these for about three months and I really do enjoy them. I spent quite a while shopping for a nice set of bluetooth headphones for when I ...
Summary: I have had these for about three months and I really do enjoy them. I spent quite a while shopping for a nice set of bluetooth headphones for when I work out and these were the what I decided to go with.
I eventualy settled with these over other products because of several factors; They are small, compared to other bluetooth headphones of similar design. The two earpieces are connected via cord and not a rigid piece of plastic. They're sweat resistant which is a must for working out. And they're comfortable. Call quality is okay and I have never had any problems using it.
While they do not fit well with glasses you can say the same with other similar products that have an over the ear design. The bluetooth can be a problem depending on your situation. Indoors they work great, like at home or at the gym for example. It can also transmit about thirty feet and even through a few walls. But for some reason if you are outside they need to be in close proximity with your phone/iPod/etc. to work properly, like on an armband. The battery life is decent, about 3 1/2 hours for me, which you have to think about because these are small so expect a smaller battery. So if you plan on working out longer than 3 1/2hrs stick with corded headphones.
I am very picky about how well headphones fit on/in my ears, and these are comfortable. They do come with three styles of earbud pads but they might not be for everybody. Remember these are earbud style and not in-ear style, so you probably wont have that "perfect" fit like the in-ear ones offer. Also, they don't look like the other prudcts out there that make you look like you're hard of hearing, which is a huge bonus.
In short, for about 90 bucks it's a good balance act between quality, price and performance.
0 out of 1 users found this user opinion helpful.
- Manufacturer: Jabra
- Part number: 100-96600000-02
- Description: Exercise is about freedom, about pushing limits and enjoying doing it. Some people like to exercise while listening to music, some talk on the phone. With the Jabra Sport Bluetooth stereo headset it's easy to do both - and without the hassle of headset wires that slow you down. You simply stream music and calls via Bluetooth to it. With the Jabra Sport you get exceptional music and call sound quality. It has A2DP, AM3D power bass audio enhancement and a wind-shielded microphone and virtual surround sound audio enhancements. It also has a built-in FM radio so you can tune in to your favorite station while you work out. The Jabra Sport is ultra-light and easy to wear. With a choice of different ear gels and a flexible behind-the-ear fit, it stays firmly Eargels and comfortably in place. It's also tough. With military grade rain, dust and shock protection it is fit for any challenge, indoors or outdoors.
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Product Type Headset - Bluetooth 3.0 EDR
- Width 0.5 in
- Height 1.7 in
- Weight 0.8 oz
- Color Black/Yellow
- Body Material PC/ABS
- Recommended Use Cellular phone
- Additional Features Advanced MultiUse,
Built-in FM radio,
3D Virtual Surround Sound,
- Headphones Form Factor Ear-bud - Over-the-ear mount
- Connectivity Technology Wireless - Bluetooth 3.0 EDR
- Bluetooth Profiles Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP),
Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP),
Hands Free Profile (HFP),
Headset Profile (HSP)
- Sound Output Mode Stereo
- Frequency Response 300 - 3000 Hz
- Impedance 32 Ohm
- In-Cord Volume Control Included
- Type Built-in
- Microphone Operation Mode Mono
- Audio Input Details Omni-directional - Effective Output Level 14 dB
- Type None
- Transmission Range 33 ft
- Connector Type USB ( 5 pin Micro-USB Type B )
- Included Accessories 3 pairs of ear tips
- Compliant Standards GOST,
Bluetooth Class 3
- Power Device Power adapter - External
- Voltage Required AC 120/230 V
- Battery Headset battery - Rechargeable
- Run Time (Up To) 4.5 hour(s)
- Standby Time 96 hour(s)
- Service & Support 1 year warranty
- Service & Support Details Limited warranty - 1 year