Manufacturer: Dell, Inc. Part number: ST2310
Where to buy
|store||customer rating||inventory||tax & shipping||price|
|Memory4Less.com|| Not yet rated || In stock || |
Enter zip code to get total price:
as of 03/11/2014Refurbished
CNET editors' review
price range: $326.71
- Reviewed by: Eric Franklin
- Edited by: Bonnie Cha
- Reviewed on: 09/22/2009
The good: The Dell ST2310 is a good-looking 23-inch monitor with HDMI and DVI support at a low price.
The bad: The Dell ST2310's low brightness level keeps colors from really popping when watching movies and playing games. Also, the monitor lacks ergonomic options and extras.
The bottom line: The ST2310 has a low price and is good for everyday tasks, but it lacks some of the extra features included with similarly priced displays.
Great monitor with a long life.
by wheelermd on November 24, 2011
Pros: Good picture quality. HDMI, DVI, Audio Out. Easy built in menu. Low Maintenance.
Cons: Might start to get some faded pixels after the first year or so with a line on the screen, but this can be fixed easily with the built in repair or simple screen conditioning software.
Summary: I've had this monitor for almost two years now and it's been great. I use it nearly every day and have had almost no problems with it. The ...
Summary: I've had this monitor for almost two years now and it's been great. I use it nearly every day and have had almost no problems with it. The only thing that happened was a line that appeared across the screen, but once I used the repair option and left it to work for a while the line was gone without any traces.
It's held up great as i've moved it several times. I even took it with me when I did a wedding shoot and used it to edit my pics. I simply hook up my macbook via DVI and it works like a charm.
I've also been playing my xbox on the screen and it's great. Motion is smooth, and movies look good.
It's a good monitor and i'm sure all the knew ones that have come out that follow its path will perform just as accidentally. Dell might have terrible computers, but their monitors are an excellent choice no matter what the use is.
What the hell is one-line summary? Read cons &Pros!
by deadmau5z on March 24, 2011
Pros: Best monitor I ever had so far...(but my first hd one so...)
The clarty is much beter then others hd monitors
Cons: Since 1 year, no cons at all
Flickering/fading screen and poor support from Dell
by rkelly24 on April 24, 2010
Pros: I liked the idea of having a 23" monitor until I received this product.
Cons: The monitor flickers and has color balance issues sporadically. Dell support could not fix it after hours on the phone with them and after they had one of their technicians come out to the house. Do not buy this product.
Summary: Do not buy this monitor. It is one of the worst electronics purchases I have ever made. Shortly after purchasing I noticed that the monitor sporadically flickered and changed display ...
Summary: Do not buy this monitor. It is one of the worst electronics purchases I have ever made. Shortly after purchasing I noticed that the monitor sporadically flickered and changed display color. I called Dell and was shipped overseas to their support group where I spent what seemed like a full weekend with them. They did testing (the same one over and over) and determined that it must be the graphics card in the computer so they sent someone out to replace it. That did not help and by the time I had enough bandwidth to take on Dell support again it was past the point of being able to return. So, as I type this I am watching the monitor I am now stuck with flicker and have color balance issues.
- Manufacturer: Dell, Inc.
- Part number: ST2310
- Description: The Dell ST2310 23" Full HD Widescreen Monitor delivers clean and crisp picture quality to enhance your movie watching, game playing and web surfing. Immerse yourself in the action with Full HD quality and a 50,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio. The Dell ST2310 23" Full HD Widescreen Monitor delivers true cinematic-picture quality to your entertainment with a 16:9 aspect ratio. Give your DVDs and Blu-ray movies the big-screen attention they deserve with clear 1920 x 1080 resolution. Play your favorite games and edit your photos and media on a screen that revels in superior Hi-def clarity. Complement your desktop with a stylish monitor that is designed to fit most home and office environments - its slim, glossy black bezel is both elegant and functional. And for maximum comfort, its tilt-adjustability feature has a panel tilt of 4°forward and 21°backward. Seamlessly connect your desktops, notebooks and gaming consoles with the DVI (HDCP), VGA analog port and an HDMI port that helps retain the rapid transfer of high-quality video and audio in its pure uncompressed digital state.
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Display Type LCD monitor / TFT active matrix
- Diagonal Size 23 in
- Viewable Size 23 in
- Built-in Devices Microphone
- Panel Type TN
- Aspect Ratio Widescreen - 16:9
- Native Resolution 1080p 1920 x 1080 at 60 Hz
- Pixel Pitch 0.266 mm
- Brightness 250 cd/m2
- Image Contrast Ratio 50000:1,
- Color Support 16.7 million colors
- Response Time 5 ms
- Horizontal Viewing Angle 160
- Vertical Viewing Angle 160
- Screen Coating Anti-glare
- Controls & Adjustments Power on/off
- Features HDCP,
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 22.2 in x 8.5 in x 15.9 in
- Weight 12.8 lbs
- Type Microphone|Headphone - Integrated
- Type None
- Interfaces VGA,
- Connections - HDMI,
- Display Position Adjustments Tilt
- Tilt Angle 25
- Features Security lock slot (cable lock sold separately),
- Cables Included 1 x VGA cable
- Microsoft Certifications Compatible with Windows 7
- Voltage Required AC 120/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Consumption Operational 30 Watt
- Min Operating Temperature 32 °F
- Max Operating Temperature 104 °F
- Humidity Range Operating 10 - 80%
- CNET Power Saver Yes
- CNET Labs: Operational power consumption 20.57 Watt
- CNET Labs: Calibrated power consumption 22.22 Watt
- CNET Labs: Max brightness power consumption calibrated 23.5 Watt
- CNET Labs: Min brightness power consumption 13.35 Watt
- CNET Labs: Power consumption Stand by / Sleep 0.52 Watt
- CNET Labs: Estimated Annual Energy Cost 7.11 US Dollars
- ENERGY STAR Qualified Yes
- EPEAT Compliant EPEAT Silver