Logitech Couch M515 Mouse (Blue)
Manufacturer: Logitech Part number: 910-001842
CNET editors' review
- Reviewed by: Rich Brown
- Reviewed on: 06/13/2011
- Released on: 01/21/2011
The good: A sealed underside protects the sensor in the Logitech Couch Mouse M515 from lint and other obstructing debris, and its versatile HyperScroll wheel gives you page navigation mastery.
The bad: At $50, this mouse will feel expensive if all you want is basic cursor control.
The bottom line: Not everyone needs a living-room mouse, but for those who do, the Logitech Couch Mouse M515 provides a well-thought-out option, and for a reasonable price.
Great Mouse Works on any surface
by csmith1546 on April 14, 2011
Pros: Versatile, Long Battery Life
Cons: None so far
Summary: Does exactly what it says.
Summary: Does exactly what it says.
1 out of 1 users found this user opinion helpful.
Pathetic mouse. Don't be fooled by the hype
by UrologistAP on February 14, 2012
Pros: Battery life. Customizable software
Cons: Heavy, poor ergonomics.
The cursor movement is jerky
The scroll wheel is unstable and moves as you are working
Works poorly on fabric.
Summary: I bought this to replace an ageing LG CM - 300. The mouse is heavy, poor ergonomics. The cursor movement is jerky, perhaps due to the fact that the sensor ...
Summary: I bought this to replace an ageing LG CM - 300. The mouse is heavy, poor ergonomics. The cursor movement is jerky, perhaps due to the fact that the sensor is sealed at the base.
The scroll wheel is unstable and moves as you are working moving the page. And yes, it works poorly on fabric.
I like a good mouse and am prepared to pay a premium. This mouse It costs 3 times more than my LG. Apart from the cost, this is very poor product.
I have gone back to the LG. I will buy another after it dies. M515 mouse is just terrible.
It works well, but..
by joeblack105 on September 26, 2011
Pros: Sealed sensor
multi-surface pointer control
Summary: I purchased this to replace an older MX mouse. After a few hours of using the mouse, my hand hurt like there was no tomorrow. I thought the sharp pains ...
Summary: I purchased this to replace an older MX mouse. After a few hours of using the mouse, my hand hurt like there was no tomorrow. I thought the sharp pains it caused in the top of my hand would never leave. The ergonomics on this mouse are terrible. I would not recommend this.
- Manufacturer: Logitech
- Part number: 910-001842
- Description: Thanks to the innovative design - with its easy-gliding, sealed-bottom base - this mouse is made for couch surfing - and desk surfing, too.
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Wireless Receiver USB wireless receiver
- Color Blue
- Connectivity Technology Wireless
- Interface 2.4 GHz
- Movement Detection Technology Optical
- Features Programmable buttons ,
Logitech Unifying receiver ,
Scrolling wheel (4-way) ,
Expansion / Connectivity
- Interfaces 1 x USB - 4 pin USB Type A
- Microsoft Certifications Compatible with Windows 7
- Type AA type
- Installed Qty 2
- Run Time (Up To) 2 year(s)
Software / System Requirements
- OS Required Apple MacOS X 10.5 or later,
Microsoft Windows Vista / XP / 7
- Service & Support 3 years warranty
- Service & Support Details Limited warranty - 3 years
- Allsop Widescreen Mouse Pad Metallic Raindrop mouse pad (34564309)6.32 - 19.99
- Centon Collegiate Arizona State University Edition mouse pad (34855584)9.74 - 11.89
- Centon Collegiate Baylor University Edition mouse pad (35024134)9.74
- Centon Collegiate Boston College Edition mouse pad (34846139)9.74 - 10.99
- Centon Collegiate Clemson Edition mouse pad (34845174)9.74
- Centon Collegiate Drake University Edition mouse pad (35024206)9.74 - 10.99
- Centon Collegiate Florida State University Edition mouse pad (34846137)9.74
- Centon Collegiate George Washington University Edition mouse pad (35024208)9.74 - 10.99
- Centon Collegiate Georgetown Edition mouse pad (35024207)9.74 - 10.99
- Centon Collegiate Illinois State University Edition mouse pad (35024197)9.74 - 10.99