HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format e-All-in-One
Manufacturer: HP Part number: C9309A#B1H
- CNET Editor rating: Not yet rated
- Average user rating: 1.0 stars out of 4 reviews
Where to buy
|store||customer rating||inventory||tax & shipping||price|
|iBuyOfficeSupply.com|| Not yet rated || In stock || |
Enter zip code to get total price:
as of 12/18/2013
JUNK Horrible Wait of time
by dlabbe510 on November 12, 2011
Pros: Wide format Would be cool if it worked
Cons: Freezes everyday, Prints horrible, All around POS
Summary: I will never by something from HP or staples again. This thing has been junk sense day one. I took it back to staples sense I bought the extended warranty ...
Summary: I will never by something from HP or staples again. This thing has been junk sense day one. I took it back to staples sense I bought the extended warranty and they told me to call HP. Wait I should say India or some person I could not understand. I have 5 other HP printers that work ok but i guess if I have a problem with those ones I just have to smash them and get something else. Both HP and staples don't stand behind there products. NEVER AGAIN DON'T BUY THIS JUNK.
1 out of 1 users found this user opinion helpful.
HP 7500A sucks
by hah1961 on March 28, 2013
Pros: nothing good
Cons: no good support. did not care if the problem was solved or not just in a hurry to get off the line. After a firmware update the printer had power cycled to get it to run It can not handle non standard size paper properly.
BYE BYE HP Printers
Summary: HP has gone down hill
Summary: HP has gone down hill
No Problems so far
by brooklynarch on February 27, 2013
Pros: Large print size, scan and copy function, wireless
Cons: Doesn't work well with heavy stock paper.
Fax Machine: why is this function still included? It's like buying a computer with a 3.5" disk drive. Totally unecessary.
Summary: I got this printer a few months ago and haven't had any trouble with it, excpet for the problem with thick paper, but I'm probably not setting the ...
Summary: I got this printer a few months ago and haven't had any trouble with it, excpet for the problem with thick paper, but I'm probably not setting the paper type option correctly.
I have not had the problems that the other reviewers mention.
Compared to my old Canon which sucked ink like an elephant, the HP ink seems to last a little longer and the refils cost less than Canon. Also, this printer has two size ink cartidges available: regular and XL, which is a great idea.
Scanning resolution is good, and the wireless set up was easy. I can now print from my iPad or iPhone, which is a revelation!
Print quality is fine for my home use. We're both visual artists and print a lot of photos, images and graphics and the image quality is good. We are not printing things for professional use, however.
Overall I think this is a good home printer for someone who prints a lot of graphics and needs to print 11x17 (or up to 13x19), and wants a scanner and copier combo.
This is my first and last HP printer
by CareyVandenberg on April 25, 2011
Pros: Wide format, touch screen interface
Cons: It keeps printing when 1 of the cartridges has run out of ink. Even my 5 year old Canon ink jet let me know that ink had run out AND it would stop printing so I could replace the cartridge. Envelope printing is useless. It got stuck very 10 or so envel
Summary: I bought this on the review from CNET and I don't think it was very thorough because it didn't mention any of the issues I noticed. Now I ...
Summary: I bought this on the review from CNET and I don't think it was very thorough because it didn't mention any of the issues I noticed. Now I guess I have to find another rating service to look to when shopping for a product.
- Manufacturer: HP
- Part number: C9309A#B1H
- Description: Print color documents for the low cost per page compared with in-class, wide-format inkjet all-in-ones. Get wired and wireless networking, and print from mobile devices.
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Fax Type Plain paper
- Printing Technology Ink-jet - Color
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max) 7000 impressions
- Recommended Monthly Volume 200 - 450 pages
- Display Diagonal Size 2.4"
- PC Connection Availability Yes
- PC Connection IEEE 802.11n,
Ethernet 10 Base-T/100 Base-TX,
- Standard Memory 128 MB
- Max Supported Memory 128 MB
- Supported Flash Memory MultiMediaCard,
SD Memory Card,
- Max Copying Speed up to 33 ppm (mono) / up to 32 ppm (color)
- Max Copying Resolution up to 1200 dpi (mono) / up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Max Document Enlargement 400 %
- Max Document Reduction 25 %
- Maximum Copies 100
- Inkjet Technology HP Thermal Inkjet
- Max Printing Resolution up to 600 dpi (mono) / up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Max Printing Speed up to 33 ppm (mono) / up to 32 ppm (color)
- Ink Palette Supported (Colors) cyan, magenta, yellow, black
- Printer Drivers / Emulations PCL 3 GUI
- Optical Resolution 4800 x 4800 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution 19200 dpi
- Max Transmission Speed 33.6 Kbps
- Fax Resolutions 300 x 300 dpi
- Total Memory Capacity 100 pages
Fax Machine Features
- Remote Fax Retrieval (Polling) Yes (black only)
- Features Automatic redialing
Document & Media Handling
- Document Feeder Capacity 35 sheets
- Min Media Weight 60 g/m2
- Max Media Weight 280 g/m2
- Supported Media Type Cards,
- Supported Media Sizes B4 (9.83 in x 13.9 in),
A3 (11.7 in x 16.5 in),
13 in x 44 in,
B7 (3.46 in x 4.9 in),
3 in x 5 in,
5.12 in x 7.1 in,
A6 (4.13 in x 5.83 in),
A5 (5.83 in x 8.25 in),
B5 (6.93 in x 9.83 in),
A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in),
3.95 in x 5.9 in,
A3 plus (13 in x 16.65 in)
- Standard Media Capacity 150 sheets
- Output Trays Capacity 100 sheets
- Document & Media Handling Details ADF - 35 sheets,
Input tray - 150 sheets weight: 60 g/m2 - 280 g/m2,
Output tray - 100 sheets
- Speed Details Printing : up to 33 ppm - B/W draft,
Printing : up to 32 ppm - Color draft,
Printing : up to 10 ppm - B/W normal,
Printing : up to 7 ppm - Color normal,
Copying : up to 33 ppm - B/W draft,
Printing : 17 min ( 4 in x 6 in ) - Photo
- Network Protocols TCP/IP
- Operating System Support Apple Mac OS X 10.6.x,
MS Windows 7,
MS Windows XP SP2,
Apple Mac OS X 10.5,
MS Windows Vista
- Software Included Drivers & utilities
- Power AC 110/230 V ( 50/60 Hz )
- Power Consumption Operational 26 Watt
- Power Consumption Standby 4.1 Watt
- Consumables Included 1 x Cartridge ( Black ) - up to 420 pages - HP 920,
1 x Cartridge ( Cyan ) - up to 300 pages - HP 920,
1 x Cartridge ( Magenta ) - up to 300 pages - HP 920,
1 x Cartridge ( Yellow ) - up to 300 pages - HP 920
- Microsoft Certifications Compatible with Windows 7
- ENERGY STAR Qualified Yes
Dimensions & Weight
- Width 23.9 in
- Depth 16.8 in
- Height 11.5 in
- Weight 30.9 lbs
- HP Premium Plus Photo Paper - high-gloss photo paper - 50 sheet(s) (34849229)14.21 - 38.43
- HP Premium Plus Photo Paper - glossy photo paper - 50 sheet(s) (34847188)18.99 - 168.99
- HP Premium Plus Photo Paper - glossy photo paper - 25 sheet(s) (34942315)14.24 - 27.27
- HP power adapter - 50 Watt (35120415)47.01
- V7 print cartridge (35176971)11.99