Canon Color ImageCLASS MF8350Cdn
Manufacturer: Canon Part number: 3555B001
- CNET Editor rating: Not yet rated
- Average user rating: 2.5 stars out of 3 reviews
- The Canon Color imageCLASS MF8350Cdn is tailored with sophisticated features and high-quality imaging to meet your small business needs. In today's office environment, keeping your costs low is essential for a successful business. The MF8350Cdn delivers fast and accurate printing with Canon's Quick First Print technology. Multi-page documents are ready in a short amount of time with print ... Read more
Where to buy
|store||customer rating||inventory||tax & shipping||price|
| || In stock || |
Enter zip code to get total price:
as of 07/31/2014
Overall a very good machine.
by Mergatroid Mania on August 24, 2011
Pros: Duplex, great colours, fair speed.
Cons: Lasers don't do colour as well as inkjets do so it's not for photos. Cartridges are expensive. Weighs a ton.
Summary: I have worked on a lot of colour laser printers, and for a 2nd or 3rd generation machine this unit is pretty average. If you're looking to print out ...
Summary: I have worked on a lot of colour laser printers, and for a 2nd or 3rd generation machine this unit is pretty average. If you're looking to print out colour photos get an ink jet. Lasers are good for document printing, webpage printing, flyer printing and such, but for great photos use an inkjet.
Happy with the purchase
by US40 on February 4, 2010
Pros: Excellent print quality, quiet
Cons: A bit complicated setup process, fax setup is odd, heavy!
Summary: I found this to be a good product for the price. It took me longer then ususal to get everything configured, the setup process is not as straight forward as ...
Summary: I found this to be a good product for the price. It took me longer then ususal to get everything configured, the setup process is not as straight forward as it is with HP printes but once it's setup, it works great. I would buy this printer again
STAY AWAY!!! If it was free I wouldn't get it.
by digital_henry on July 27, 2011
Pros: It's cheap and does a lot.
Cons: Costs a fortune to run. As expensive or more then an equivalent ink jet.
Summary: This printer appears to be designed to fool customers into thinking that the toner consumption is lower then it actually is. No where on the machine is there a toner ...
Summary: This printer appears to be designed to fool customers into thinking that the toner consumption is lower then it actually is. No where on the machine is there a toner level indicator. You'll only discover your out of toner when the printer fails (just out-side the return period)
Canon claims there are no consumables other then toner. NOT TRUE. There is an ITB! This wears and gets dirty. Designed to last until the warranty is out. I only saw that once the printer was out of toner and just out of the return period.
I feel totally cheated!
I will never buy another CANON again!
0 out of 1 users found this user opinion helpful.
- Manufacturer: Canon
- Part number: 3555B001
- Description: The Canon Color imageCLASS MF8350Cdn is tailored with sophisticated features and high-quality imaging to meet your small business needs. In today's office environment, keeping your costs low is essential for a successful business. The MF8350Cdn delivers fast and accurate printing with Canon's Quick First Print technology. Multi-page documents are ready in a short amount of time with print speeds of up to 21 pages-per-minute (ppm) in full color and black and white. Designed for ease-of-use, the MF8350Cdn features an Auto-Duplex function with the ability to print, copy, and fax two-sided documents from single-sided originals. It is outfitted with a front-loading design that provides easy access to the control panel and paper sources. In-line cartridges can also be retrieved from the front of the machine for hassle-free replacement. A large LCD with graphic display provides guided user animation within the display that simplifies once complex tasks with illustrated on-screen instructions. Carry your important information with you by saving scanned documents to a USB removable media. Connect the USB removable media to the USB port located conveniently in the front of the machine to scan your letter, statement, or legal-sized documents. The Superior Color Imaging technology featured in the MF8350Cdn captures fine details with remarkable tone-on-tone clarity, helping images stay true to the original. Canon Pure Black Technology ensures the richest blacks by utilizing only the black toner instead of traditional methods of combining toner colors. Running a successful business requires you to spend your time doing more important tasks than constantly refilling your printer with paper. The smart paper handling of the MF8350Cdn includes a 250-sheet cassette, 50-sheet multipurpose tray, and an optional 250-sheet cassette for your convenience. For added flexibility and user-convenience, the Color imageCLASS MF8350Cdn is equipped with unique features, such as: ID card copy, auto fax forwarding, and searchable PDF. The MF8350Cdn uses approximately 3 watts of energy during Energy Saving Mode and meets Energy Star guidelines, saving you money on energy costs. And like many imageCLASS products, the MF8350Cdn is part of the generation green program, Canon's initiative to reduce environmental burdens in all stages of a product's life-cycle.
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Device Type Fax / copier / printer / scanner
- Copier Type Digital
- Fax Type Plain paper
- Printing Technology Laser - Color
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max) 40000 impressions
- Display 5 lines
- PC Connection Availability Yes
- PC Connection LAN,
- Office Machine Features Save to USB flash drive
- Max Copying Speed up to 21 ppm (mono) / up to 21 ppm (color)
- Max Copying Resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 600 x 600 dpi (color)
- Gray Scale Half-Tones 256
- Max Document Enlargement 400 %
- Max Document Reduction 25 %
- Preset Enlargements 400 %,
- Preset Reductions 64 %,
- Copying Features 4 on 1,
ID Card Copy,
Frame Erase Copy,
2 on 1
- Max Printing Resolution up to 600 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 2400 x 600 dpi (color)
- Max Printing Speed up to 21 ppm (mono) / up to 21 ppm (color)
- Printer Drivers / Emulations UFRII LT
- Scan Element CIS
- Optical Resolution 600 x 600 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution 9600 x 9600 dpi
- Color Depth 24 bit
- Compatibility Super G3
- Max Transmission Speed 33.6 Kbps
- Max Battery Backup Time 5 min
- Total Memory Capacity 512 pages
- PC Faxing Yes (send only)
Fax Machine Features
- Error Correction Mode (ECM) Yes
- Telephone / Fax Switch Yes
- Features Fax activity reports,
Distinctive Ring Pattern Detection (DRPD)
Document & Media Handling
- Max Original Size Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- Original Type Sheets
- Document Feeder Capacity 50 sheets
- Max Media Size Legal Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- Supported Media Type Plain paper
- Supported Media Sizes Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in),
Legal (8.5 in x 14 in)
- Standard Media Capacity 300 sheets
- Bypass Feeder Capacity 50 sheets
- Output Trays Capacity 125 sheets
- Document & Media Handling Details ADF - 50 sheets - Legal (8.5 in x 14 in),
Paper cassette - 250 sheets,
Output tray - 125 sheets,
Bypass tray - 50 sheets
- Speed Details Printing : up to 21 ppm ( Letter A ) - B/W,
Printing : up to 21 ppm ( Letter A ) - Color,
Copying : up to 21 ppm ( Letter A ) - B/W,
Copying : up to 21 ppm ( Letter A ) - Color
- Interfaces USB 2.0,
- Operating System Support MS Windows XP,
MS Windows 2000,
MS Windows 7,
Apple Mac OS X 10.4.9 or later,
MS Windows Server 2008,
MS Windows Vista,
MS Windows Server 2003
- Software Included Drivers & utilities
- Power Consumption Operational 1200 Watt
- Power Consumption Sleep 3 Watt
- First Copy Out Time B/W 15.3 sec
- First Copy Out Time Color 16 sec
- Consumables Included 1 x Cartridge ( Yellow ) - Canon 118 Starter,
1 x Cartridge ( Magenta ) - Canon 118 Starter,
1 x Cartridge ( Cyan ) - Canon 118 Starter,
1 x Cartridge ( Black ) - Canon 118 Starter
- Microsoft Certifications Compatible with Windows 7
- ENERGY STAR Qualified Yes
- Manufacturer Warranty 1 year warranty
- Service & Support Details Limited warranty - 1 year - On-site
Dimensions & Weight
- Width 17 in
- Depth 19.1 in
- Height 18.9 in
- Weight 64.2 lbs
- Canon 718 Black - toner cartridge (35055852)74.99
- Canon 718 Magenta - toner cartridge (35055851)74.99
- Canon 718 Yellow - toner cartridge (35084055)74.99
- Canon Cartridge 118 - toner cartridge (34825518)27.99 - 139.99
- Canon Cassette Feeding Unit-V1 - paper cassette - 250 sheets (33779009)186.88 - 219.95