HTC Mozart (unlocked)
Manufacturer: HTC Part number: 7mozart
Where to buy
|store||customer rating||inventory||tax & shipping||price|
| || In stock |
Get free shipping on orders over $35.00
Enter zip code to get total price:
as of 12/19/2013
CNET editors' review
price range: $372.95
- Reviewed by: Bonnie Cha
- Reviewed on: 02/01/2011
The good: The HTC Mozart boasts a sleek design with a solid, brushed aluminum body. The Windows Phone 7 device has surround-sound technology and an 8-megapixel camera.
The bad: No option for expanding memory. Camera quality is disappointing.
The bottom line: The HTC Mozart is a beautifully designed Windows Phone 7 device that offers good performance, but fails to deliver on one of its hallmark features.
Great smartphone for the price, Falls short of success.
by walter164 on June 18, 2011
Pros: Very snappy os and apps, windows phone 7 looks great, Xenon Flash!, the build quality is great and its very slim.
Cons: The Camera (which is one of the main selling points) isn't all that amazing but does get the job done. No option for adding memory without digging inside the phone.
Summary: This phone is great and very cheap for the taking (475 at technoblimp!) Most of the flaws are due to the premature Windows Phone 7 which future updates will add ...
Summary: This phone is great and very cheap for the taking (475 at technoblimp!) Most of the flaws are due to the premature Windows Phone 7 which future updates will add too. The phone is very slim coming down at 11.9mm. The sound quality is very,very good and the screen is very rich and colorful.
1 out of 1 users found this user opinion helpful.
One amazing smartphone
by polycarbs on September 26, 2011
Pros: great hardware design, build quality is excellent, Windows Phone 7 OS is awesome and UI is very clean (a minimalist's dream come true), very clear and responsive touch screen
Cons: battery life seems a little short, camera images seem fuzzy, Windows marketplace still has a lot of catching up to do
Summary: It's a great phone! Honestly, I got this one to try out Windows Phone 7 and I've come to find that it's really nice. It still lacks ...
Summary: It's a great phone! Honestly, I got this one to try out Windows Phone 7 and I've come to find that it's really nice. It still lacks a lot of apps, though (like those I've come to like using a lot on my iPod Touch). Can't wait to upgrade to Mango!
Waiting for the next OS update
by nSeika on July 3, 2011
Pros: Despite problems, the OS is enjoyable.
Cons: Unresponsive lock screen (probably isolated case). Bad global support of marketplace. Copy&Paste cache flushed itself after some time.
Summary: The 8 megapixel camera is cool, and not in a positive way. The colour it takes tend to be on the cool (blue) side rather than neutral or warm.
Summary: The 8 megapixel camera is cool, and not in a positive way. The colour it takes tend to be on the cool (blue) side rather than neutral or warm.The touch sensitive button is actually cons. Ever mistakenly touched the search button and got thrown to the search page ? A click on the Back button is all needed, but still annoying.
Marketplace is filling with official apps, which I personally care more compared to other 3rd party applications. Problem is, Microsoft's business has a very compartmentalized markets between countries so there are many countries where people can buy the phone but can't buy applications at all.
No Asian language input. 3rd party apps and copy-paste is good enough for stopgap solution. But copying a text and leaving the phone inactive after a while would flush that clipboard content without warning.
The location service... just don't understand it at all. Works bad without clear sky. Often get huge miss using just cell towers.
Updated on Jul 3, 2011
way better than an iphone, can customise to suit needs.
Pros: slim, easy to use and lots of great apps.
Cons: screen has weird freak out and some apps dont load sometimes but just need to turn off then back on. needs cover on or is really slippery. cant use songs etc as ringtones. battery life not so good.
Awesome and Cool
by WSPH on April 14, 2011
Pros: Tiles make your navigation easier
Cons: The search button is too sensitive, cannot share videos, interface with Mac needs a lot of improvement
Nice design but low on most standard specs.
by Sherriff-Lobo on March 10, 2011
Pros: Camera has good quality photos (8Mp) Texts are in conversation format. Maps are good.
Cons: Bluetooth only to handsfree devices. Options for ring tones and alerts are quiet. Can't have mp3 files as ringtone or alerts but it will play them.
Summary: The kids enjoy the games but not being able to change to a favorite song for a ringtone or alert is a big downer for me. unable to simply bluetooth ...
Summary: The kids enjoy the games but not being able to change to a favorite song for a ringtone or alert is a big downer for me. unable to simply bluetooth a file to someone else is also a negative. The salesman upsells the new things you "can" do but who would have thought the phone wouldn't have what is , or should be, the basics.
Olmost as good as an iphone.
by xsharp on February 1, 2011
Pros: Well done, with one major diss.
Cons: Its time Microsoft and HTC realise the power of FaceTime. the Feature is so powerful that millions are ready to pay 5 a month to have it enabled over 3G. Therefore, never again realise a Windows phone without front facing cam ever!!!!!!!!!. again.
Summary: Despite that one big mistake(no front isight) it's good to go for now.. Facetime will be soo big that it will have 100 million cust by year end. ...
Summary: Despite that one big mistake(no front isight) it's good to go for now.. Facetime will be soo big that it will have 100 million cust by year end. thats the next front and microsoft should see that.
EXCELLENT PHONE, BETTER THAN IPHONE 4 in many ways
by vanillafish on February 2, 2011
Pros: - Windows Phone 7 is beautiful, intuitive, extremely easy to navigate (features much more accessible than IPHONE 4)
- Attractive hardware
- good camera
- Nice size screen
- the touch sensitive buttons (search, home and back) much better than iphones
Cons: - Missing features (copy and paste, improved multitasking)
- No front facing camera
- The screen may be bigger than iphone, but resolution and colour representation is not as good
0 out of 1 users found this user opinion helpful.
- Manufacturer: HTC
- Part number: 7mozart
- Description: The HTC 7 Mozart gives you high fidelity sound for a richer listening and viewing experience. The secret sauce is SRS WOW HD - bringing virtual surround sound to your mobile. Keep yourself entertained with the music + videos hub powered by Zune. Use Zune to find and get all the hottest tunes and more. Already have a full library on your computer? Sync it to your phone wirelessly and take your music to go. The HTC 7 Mozart looks as good as it sounds. Crafted from a single piece of brushed aluminum - it's a phone that's slim, smart and strong. But it's not just about the sleek looks, it also feels great in your hand. Enhance your photos with one touch. A selection of effects help you create unique photographic masterpieces. Use the auto-enhance preset to adjust color and brightness for the perfect picture.
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Product Type Smartphone
- Form Factor Touch
- Phone Design PDA
- Integrated Components GPS receiver,
- Width 2.37 in
- Depth 0.47 in
- Height 4.69 in
- Weight 4.59 oz
- Body Material Aluminum
- Technology WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM
- Band WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Mobile Broadband Generation 3G
- Service Provider Unlocked
- Operating System Microsoft Windows Phone 7 OS
- User Interface HTC Hub
- Application Software Microsoft Office Mobile,
Microsoft OneNote Mobile
- Input Device(s) Touch sensitive screen (multi-touch)
Messaging & Internet
- Cellular Messaging Services MMS,
- Instant Messaging Services Windows Live Messenger (MSN Messenger)
- Supported Social Networks and Blogs Facebook
- Messaging & Data Features Text messages,
- Downloadable Content Applications,
- Mobile Services Zune,
- Data Transmission GPRS,
- Wireless Interface Bluetooth 2.1 EDR,
- Bluetooth Profiles Hands Free Profile (HFP),
Headset Profile (HSP),
Phonebook Access Profile (PBAP),
Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP),
Audio/Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Communication Features Internet browser,
Mobile Email client
- Phone Functions Call timer,
- Polyphonic Ringer Yes
- Sensors Proximity sensor,
Ambient light sensor,
- Additional Features GPS,
Ambient light sensor,
- Personal Information Management Synchronization with PC,
- Supported Digital Audio Standards M4A,
- Supported Digital Video Standards VC-1,
- Type QUALCOMM QSD8250
- Clock Speed 1 GHz
- RAM 576 MB
- ROM 512 MB
- Bult-in Memory 8 GB
- User Memory 8 GB
- Sensor Resolution 8 megapixels
- Focus Adjustment Automatic
- Camera Light Source Flash
- Video Recorder Resolutions 1280 x 720 (720p)
- Digital Video Formats MPEG-4
- Features Video recording,
- GPS Navigation GPS receiver
- Navigation Software & Services Bing Maps
- Type Color
- Diagonal Size 3.7 in
- Display Resolution 800 x 480 pixels
- Connector Type Micro-USB,
Headset jack - Mini-phone 3.5 mm
- Technology Lithium ion
- Capacity 1300 mAh
- Run Time Details Talk ( GSM ) - up to 405 min,
Talk ( WCDMA ) - up to 330 min,
Standby ( GSM ) - up to 360 hour(s),
Standby ( WCDMA ) - up to 435 hour(s)
- Included Accessories Power adapter , Power adapter