Motorola Droid Razr M - white (Verizon)
Manufacturer: Motorola Part number: MOTXT907W
Where to buy
|store||customer rating||inventory||tax & shipping||price|
| || In stock |
Get free shipping on orders over $35.00
Enter zip code to get total price:
as of 08/30/2014
|Best Buy|| || No |
Price with Plan
as of 08/30/2014
| || || |
as of 08/30/2014
CNET editors' review
price range: $0.49 - $146.89
- Reviewed by: Brian Bennett
- Reviewed on: 09/07/2012
The good: The affordable Droid Razr M features a fast processor, a lovely screen, 4G LTE, and long battery life. It's also compact and attractive.
The bad: The Razr M's camera takes unimpressive images, and its battery isn't removable.
The bottom line: If you're not a shutterbug, the Motorola Droid Razr M's sleek style, fast CPU, and great battery life make it an excellent choice.
Been Very glicky the last few months.
by MegrzAnne on March 6, 2014
Pros: The phone overall is very well coordinated and very well holding charge, yes the battery can not be removed. but over all the phone works is a good condition.
Cons: Last few months been very off balance. Enter apps and it closes out and goes to home screen. The internet shuts off all the time. My vibrate has gone out but will work when sound and vibrate is on. I dont get and notification anymore.
Summary: Pretty much when I got this phone I loved it. This is my second one because it wouldn't charge or work. My phone constantly freezes and i have done ...
Summary: Pretty much when I got this phone I loved it. This is my second one because it wouldn't charge or work. My phone constantly freezes and i have done a 5 hard resets today. This phone has turned crappy. My phone wont load anything. i would not recommend this phone for anybody due to the fact that once you get it, it works fine but having it for a couple months is starts acting up i absolutley hate this phone now. Nothing wants to work my sound card has gone out multiple times but occasionaly it will come back and am not happy with this product what so ever and this is my first smart phone over all i would be please with a iphone over this phone. Iphones have had better reviews compared to this phone and others. I think the most phones i would recommend is either the glaxacy s4 or iphones or any glaxacy by all means.
Sleek, Stylish, and Efficient
by CeeTeeSassy on March 10, 2013
Pros: THE CAMERA!
Cons: None I've Found Yet
Summary: I absolutely LOVE my phone...My sole purpose was to write a review to actually include the camera in the PROS instead of CONS, I think the camera takes excellent ...
Summary: I absolutely LOVE my phone...My sole purpose was to write a review to actually include the camera in the PROS instead of CONS, I think the camera takes excellent pictures. They come out crisp, clean and focused...My only setback before purchasing the phone was the negative reviews about the camera, but I couldn't be happier with it...battery life is great, fits in your pocket perfectly, screen doesn't scratch easily, have had it almost 2 weeks, no screen protector yet and still looks brand new...Bottom line, it's a great phone, if you're on the fence, go with it!
Bad reception, quiet, bloatware & neutered Google apps.
by jordankramer on December 7, 2012
Pros: Nice camera and screen.
-Verizon blocked Google services
-Phone runs very hot
Summary: Compared to my Samsung Alias, a basic phone, the RAZR had terrible reception, ran hotter, and had a much quieter maximum volume. As a phone, the RAZR was a major ...
Summary: Compared to my Samsung Alias, a basic phone, the RAZR had terrible reception, ran hotter, and had a much quieter maximum volume. As a phone, the RAZR was a major step down form a 4+ year old clamshell.
The RAZR's android experience was also lacking. My Samsung Galaxy mp3 player is nicer to use, despite running gingerbread. Verizon blocks some of the free Google services I've enjoyed on my Galaxy player- the gallery and camera on the RAZR only link to Verizon's own pay cloud storage instead of picasa/google+. This seems like a small gripe, but there were other little places the android experience was neutered by Verizon. Additionally Verizon pre-loaded pages of useless apps that are not delete-able, cluttering up the phone.
The phone is boxed up and heading back to Verizon. Good riddance.
1 out of 3 users found this user opinion helpful.
by zipazappa on November 22, 2012
Pros: Up to date features
Summary: Owned this new phone thru Verizon for 30 days and then one morning refused to turn on. Never abused or dropped, just completely stopped working with the black screen of ...
Summary: Owned this new phone thru Verizon for 30 days and then one morning refused to turn on. Never abused or dropped, just completely stopped working with the black screen of death. Brought phone back to the Verizon store where they informed me it was "toast". No other explanation given, just received a "bad phone". While in use for 30 days, I disliked the phone keypad which resulted in many wrong numbers selected - perhaps a stylus would be better than my fingers but I found that to be quite annoying. I never got a chance to explore all of the phone's features partially due to the design not being user friendly and having to navigate back or hit home to start again. My overall impression was that I bought into the hype of all the positive reviews but believe I can find a better product and am still shopping
1 out of 3 users found this user opinion helpful.
Small size but small functionality as well.
by W0LFie64 on January 10, 2013
Pros: Small & Light weight.
Cons: Very weak battery life, unable to use Swipe feature, and no speed dial function.
0 out of 1 users found this user opinion helpful.
- Manufacturer: Motorola
- Part number: MOTXT907W
- Description: The big 4.3-inch display spans edge-to-edge, yet RAZR M still fits perfectly in the palm of your hand, making this one impossibly compact smartphone. Texting, emailing, reading, watching - it's all much easier to do when you have 40 percent more screen space than the leading competitor. And on a vibrant, high-resolution Super AMOLED Advanced display, everything looks amazing.
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Product Type Smartphone
- Form Factor Touch
- Resistance Gorilla Glass (scratch resistant glass)
- Integrated Components Wi-Fi hotspot,
- Width 2.39 in
- Depth 0.33 in
- Height 4.82 in
- Weight 4.44 oz
- Body Color White
- Body Material KEVLAR
- SAR Value 0.63 W/kg (body) / 1.3 W/kg (head)
- Technology LTE
- Band WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900 / CDMA2000 1X 1900/800
- Mobile Broadband Generation 4G
- Service Provider Verizon Wireless
- Operating System Android 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- Application Software Google Chrome,
- Input Device(s) Touch sensitive screen (multi-touch)
Messaging & Internet
- Cellular Messaging Services MMS,
- Instant Messaging Services Google Talk
- Supported Email Protocols POP3,
- Supported Social Networks and Blogs Facebook,
- Mobile Services MSN Hotmail,
Google Play Music,
Google Play Books,
Backup Assistant by Verizon Wireless,
Verizon Visual Voice Mail,
- Data Transmission GPRS,
- Wireless Interface NFC,
- Bluetooth Profiles Serial Port Profile (SPP),
Object Push Profile (OPP),
Hands Free Profile (HFP),
Headset Profile (HSP),
Phonebook Access Profile (PBAP),
Human Interface Device Profile (HID),
Message Access Profile (MAP)
- Communication Features Internet browser,
Mobile Email client
- Phone Functions Call timer,
- Sensors Digital compass
- Additional Features DLNA Certified,
Intelligent typing (SWYPE)
- Personal Information Management Synchronization with PC,
- Supported Digital Audio Standards eAAC+,
- Supported Digital Video Standards VC-1,
- Clock Speed 1.5 GHz
- Processor Core Qty Dual Core
- RAM 1 GB
- ROM 8 GB
- Bult-in Memory 8 GB
- User Memory 4.5 GB
- Supported Flash Memory Cards microSDHC - up to 32 GB
- Sensor Resolution 8 megapixels
- Focus Adjustment Automatic
- Digital Zoom 4
- Camera Light Source LED light
- Video Recorder Resolutions 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
- Features Video recording
- GPS Navigation A-GPS/GLONASS receiver - Simultaneous GPS (S-GPS)
- Navigation Software & Services Google Maps,
Google Maps Street View
- Type OLED display - Color
- Technology Super AMOLED
- Diagonal Size 4.3 in
- Display Resolution 960 x 540 pixels
- Connector Type Headset jack - Mini-phone 3.5 mm,
- Technology Lithium ion
- Capacity 2000 mAh
- Run Time Details Standby - up to 408 hour(s)
- Compliant Standards HAC(Hearing Aid Compatible)
- Included Accessories Power adapter