Nokia N73 - Music Edition - smartphone - GSM / UMTS
Manufacturer: Nokia Part number: 002C663
- CNET Editor rating: Not yet rated
- Average user rating: 2.5 stars out of 6 reviews
- Inspiration can come to you at any time. Be ready with the Nokia N73. This handy 3.2-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics is ready to shoot with a simple slide of the cover. Capture print quality photos and view them on a 2.4" screen. And the best part is the sharing. With a more intelligent and intuitive photo ... Read more
Where to buy
|store||customer rating||inventory||tax & shipping||price|
| || In stock |
Get free shipping on orders over $35.00
Enter zip code to get total price:
as of 04/20/2014
by tkalfigo on July 2, 2008
Pros: camera & music
Cons: All the rest
Summary: This is my 5th Nokia cellphone. I still can't believe after 1 month of using it that Nokia has delieved such poor quality. First of all: it is S-L-O-W ...
Summary: This is my 5th Nokia cellphone. I still can't believe after 1 month of using it that Nokia has delieved such poor quality. First of all: it is S-L-O-W beyond belief even after upgrading to the latest firmware. Unable to install many so-called Symbian apps. Other apps that were already installed are just useless (e.g. the Adobe reader runs out of memory even for small files). Go for it only if interested in the camera/mp3 player, but then again nowadays everyone has a decent digital camera and mp3player. Bluetooth support a bit shaky as well. Shocking realization: it has an autolock option to do a time delayed lock of the keypad, but then it requires a 5 digit code to unlock.
1 out of 1 users found this user opinion helpful.
If you gave me ten of these I would put them in the bin
by michael49183576 on February 26, 2009
Pros: its got a 5 megapixel camera
Cons: everything is pretty bad this would have to be the worst mobile I have ever han and I have had loads of mobiles
Summary: I have had four of these as I thought maybe its a one of bad phone But in fact they all work the same Blue tooth works when and if ...
Summary: I have had four of these as I thought maybe its a one of bad phone But in fact they all work the same Blue tooth works when and if it wants, Having to master reset it at least once a week cos the camera also works when and if it wants poor sound quality when in a conversation you cant run skype and windows messenger together and talk about being slow to start I nearly have time for a cup of tea before it starts up
Simple, great and powerful for decent everyday use.
by Antrikshy on October 28, 2008
Pros: Java Apps. work great and graphics are amazing. Bluetooth connectivity no problem with supplied or free download Nokia PC Suite. Speakers are great...the thing actually centered as features in this device. Music quality was very nice.
Cons: The lack of a slider or flap in such a good phone was a disappointment. The quality of the secondary camera is too bad. There should have been a strongly needed GPS reciever. Everything else is too good.
Summary: If you're looking for a phone powerful enough for decent games, primarily music, and everyday use, this one's great. Fits perfect in pockets and purses. It has almost ...
Summary: If you're looking for a phone powerful enough for decent games, primarily music, and everyday use, this one's great. Fits perfect in pockets and purses. It has almost everything, but a GPS and N-Gage software compatibility.
Not worth the money, the phone sucks
by sanjeewa4ever on October 20, 2008
Pros: The Quality of music is pretty good...better than an IPOD Nano...
Close up picture have very good Quality
Cons: Forget using the camera at night time..any photos taken when u are partying arnd...will likely to suck BIG time...therefor i find the camera feature useless...
Summary: The camera is good only when there is a lot of light around,meaning that the pictures taken outside will turn out to be good, But any picture at night ...
Summary: The camera is good only when there is a lot of light around,meaning that the pictures taken outside will turn out to be good, But any picture at night time or taken indoors will not look good ..the flash sucks....the Phone slows down pretty fast..those other symbian applications SUCK..they dont work...I bought this in 2007 Sept...cant believe that I spent 480$ on this piece of crap...:@
Pretty much like the regular n73
by vallegr on July 12, 2008
Pros: A reliable phone that nearly does it all.
Cons: A bit sluggish
Summary: Well I got my hands on the n73 and the n73 Special Edition. The Music Edition proved to be nearly the same phone in a black shell. The music key ...
Summary: Well I got my hands on the n73 and the n73 Special Edition. The Music Edition proved to be nearly the same phone in a black shell. The music key replaces a key the other two N73s had. I don't recall what it exactly was. The camera, of course, was the same on all three handsets. Therefore, the pictures are quite pleasant.
The music functionality is pretty cool, but it does not justify choosing this handset over the other two.
The buttons seem a bit cramped. After a day, you do seem to get the hang of it.
Overall, this is a good phone, though, I would recommend to those interested in this specific model to just buy the basic N73. You'll save some money, still be able to listen to MP3s, and now have the option to purchase the model in black if you fancy it over the silver.
Very laggy phone, not too impressed with the Symbian OS. But very good camera, and music player.
by yottabyte21-208644521796496775 on June 10, 2008
Pros: Loud speakers, loud ringer, 3.2 MP camera with flash, decent videos, can use MP3s from PC as ringtones!!!
Cons: Gets very laggy at times, wish for the price it had full keyboard
Summary: This phone has very good battery life, stands by for days, and I have yet to talk longer than the battery. To date my SMS inbox has about 900 messages, ...
Summary: This phone has very good battery life, stands by for days, and I have yet to talk longer than the battery. To date my SMS inbox has about 900 messages, holds much more than my Sidekick LX does, but there is no option to mass empty the inbox short of resetting the unit. At 3.2 MP, the unit takes very good pictures for a phone, and the speakers on here are more than appropriate for listening to music in a situation where doing so on a phone is called for. Call quality is awesome, on both ends of the line, and that you can use MP3s that you put on the device from your computer as a ringtone is verynice.. That's a hard to find feature with carrier locked phones.
- Manufacturer: Nokia
- Part number: 002C663
- Description: Inspiration can come to you at any time. Be ready with the Nokia N73. This handy 3.2-megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics is ready to shoot with a simple slide of the cover. Capture print quality photos and view them on a 2.4" screen. And the best part is the sharing. With a more intelligent and intuitive photo gallery organizing and sharing your favorite photos is simple and fun. Unleash your inner photographer. The Nokia N73 is a high-quality, 3.2 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics, providing vivid photo quality for prints up to 10" x 8". The mechanical shutter and advanced auto-focus reduce movement distortion, so your images are sharper, with greater detail, even in low light conditions. With the Nokia N73, you have the power to easily enjoy and re-live your best moments. All your memories are organized and instantly accessible with a single press of the Review key. To view your pictures as an impressive slideshow with pan-and-zoom effects and stereo music, just hit the one-touch activation button. Download and store all you images to your PC with Nokia XpressTransfer and make room on your device to shoot more. And Lifeblog keeps track of where and when your best moments happened. Add more fun to your free time with your Nokia N73. With a built-in digital music player and stereo speakers your music sounds great no matter where you are. Transfer your tracks to your device with ease using the Nokia Music Manager application in the Nokia PC Suite. Visual Radio lets you interact with the station, giving you song details and options to purchase tickets and ringtones for your favorite bands. Download and stream the latest videos and games direct to your device. And store it all on your device or with miniSD cards. Manage your work and play with equal enjoyment with the latest applications and services. Keep your content and data synchronized on your device and compatible PC. Connect your Nokia N73 to your PC or other wireless devices using Bluetooth wireless technology, Infrared or USB cable. And rest easy knowing that your device comes with anti-virus protection.
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Product Type Smartphone
- Form Factor Bar
- Integrated Components 2nd camera,
- Antenna Internal
- Width 1.9 in
- Depth 0.7 in
- Height 4.3 in
- Weight 4.1 oz
- Body Color Black
- Technology WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM
- Band WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Mobile Broadband Generation 3G
- Service Provider Not specified
- Operating System Symbian OS 9.1
- Software Platforms Supported Java,
Java MIDP 2.0
Messaging & Internet
- Cellular Messaging Services Nokia Smart Messaging,
- Supported Email Protocols SMTP,
- Messaging & Data Features XHTML Browser
- Downloadable Content Screensavers,
- Mobile Services Video Call
- Data Transmission GPRS,
- Wireless Interface Bluetooth,
- Communication Features Internet browser,
Mobile Email client
- Phone Functions Voice control,
- Speech Codec AMR,
- Polyphonic Ringer Yes
- Additional Features PictBridge direct printing,
Built-in stereo speakers
- Personal Information Management Synchronization with PC,
- Supported Digital Audio Standards MP3,
- User Memory 42 MB
- Supported Flash Memory Cards miniSD
- Sensor Resolution 3.2 megapixels
- Still Image Resolutions 2048 x 1536
- Min Focal Length 5.6 mm
- Digital Zoom 20
- Special Effects Vivid,
Black & White,
- White Balance Automatic,
- Camera Light Source Flash
- Video Recorder Resolutions 352 x 288 (CIF)
- Digital Video Formats MPEG-4,
H.263 video and AMR audio
- Type LCD display - Color
- Diagonal Size 2.4 in
- Display Resolution 240 x 320 pixels
- Color Depth 18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Display Illumination Color White
- Features Wallpaper,
- Connector Type Data port - Pop-Port,
Data port - IrDA
- Capacity 1100 mAh
- Run Time Details Talk - up to 246 min,
Standby - up to 350 hour(s)
- Included Accessories Power adapter , Power adapter,
- Also Included miniSD - 2 GB