Pantech Swift - purple (AT&T)
Manufacturer: Pantech & Curitel Part number: 6120233
Where to buy
|store||customer rating||inventory||tax & shipping||price|
| || In stock |
Enter zip code to get total price:
as of 05/24/2013
CNET editors' review
price range: $0.01
- Reviewed by: Jessica Dolcourt and Lynn La
- Reviewed on: 06/10/2012
- Released on: 06/10/2012
The good: The Pantech Swift QWERTY slider is cute as a button, has an angled screen, and uses finger-friendly icons and a home button for easy navigation.
The bad: The Swift is scuffable despite its weight, its processor is extremely slow, and the touch screen is unresponsive.
The bottom line: The Pantech Swift is the most appealing Pantech handset on AT&T with a keyboard, but sufficient flaws keep us hesitant about recommending it widely.
decent keyboard but thats it
by spasm01 on September 21, 2012
Pros: - WONDERFUL keyboard :)
- threaded messaging
- interesting sound profiles
Cons: - User Interface or lack thereof
- camera doesn't use physical buttons, only touchscreen
- only comes in purple
- pseudo smartphone style that grates quickly
- social apps
- did i mention the horrid UI?
Summary: This is not a phone i would ever recommend for someone unless they are looking for a physical keyboard. that being said, that is exactly why i bought mine. thats ...
Summary: This is not a phone i would ever recommend for someone unless they are looking for a physical keyboard. that being said, that is exactly why i bought mine. thats it. and that is really what i got, and for that im fairly happy. but other than that, they phones a tad silly. i have an aversion to any touchscreens, especially the silly all touchscreen phones they have now, thus this one. the touch screen isnt particularly laggy, if its being compared to the LG neon. the user interface is silly, and the phone thrusts all these social apps at you and wants you to buy/use. all in all, it is decent, but no great shakes
Do Not Waste Your Time and Money!!!
by msdoubleclick on June 15, 2012
Pros: Qwerty keyboard, touch screen, colorful and attractive.
Cons: No Call Reject Option, No option to individually lock your applications like address book, no option to customize ring tones for call or messages individually...BASIC PHONES ARE EQUIPTED with this options. Sucks real bad!!!
Summary: I gave this phone a 1 star rating because I am very disappointed that this NEW MESSAGING DEVICE does not have any of the main features as what most basic ...
Summary: I gave this phone a 1 star rating because I am very disappointed that this NEW MESSAGING DEVICE does not have any of the main features as what most basic and smartphones have such as call reject feature and it does not have the option to allow you to lock applications such as address book and does not allow you to customize your incoming calls or messages individually....which most basic phones offer!!!! BOOOOOOOO
Unbelievably Disappointed!!!! Going back right away!!!!
by narn3049 on June 13, 2012
Pros: Read summary
Cons: read summary
Summary: If your kid is wanting you to get them a cell phone and you are on the ATT network, I'd really lean towards this device. It's not that ...
Summary: If your kid is wanting you to get them a cell phone and you are on the ATT network, I'd really lean towards this device. It's not that basic, but it's not that feature packed, so there is not much running up of the bill. Some options it has are, are a QWERTY keyboard, Touch Screen, Memory card slot (up to 16GB) 3.5MM audio jack (if they have an MP3 player those should fit) and a 2.0 CAMERA, without video-capture. Please take my review into consideration when purchasing this device.
0 out of 2 users found this user opinion helpful.
- Manufacturer: Pantech & Curitel
- Part number: 6120233
- Description: You use your phone to keep in touch with friends and family - a lot, so you know how important it is to have a device that makes it easy to access all of your social networks and send messages while on the go. Designed with comfort and usability in mind, the Pantech Swift was built to make messaging as effortless and intuitive as possible, while at the same time providing all of the high-technology features you've come to expect from Pantech.
- Packaged Quantity 1
- Product Type Smartphone
- Form Factor Slider - Full keyboard,
- Phone Design Slider
- Integrated Components Voice recorder,
- Width 2.22 in
- Depth 0.58 in
- Height 4.29 in
- Weight 6.28 oz
- Body Color Lavender
- Technology WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM
- Band WCDMA (UMTS) / GSM 850/900/1800/1900
- Mobile Broadband Generation 3G
- Service Provider Alaska DigiTel
- Operating System Brew MP
- Software Platforms Supported Java
- Input Device(s) Touch sensitive screen,
Messaging & Internet
- Cellular Messaging Services SMS,
- Supported Social Networks and Blogs MySpace,
- Messaging & Data Features RSS feeds
- Mobile Services MSN Hotmail,
AT&T Social Net,
AT&T Address Book,
- Data Transmission HSDPA,
- Wireless Interface Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Profiles Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Communication Features Internet browser,
Mobile Email client
- Phone Functions Call timer,
- Sensors Proximity sensor
- Additional Features World clock,
- Personal Information Management Calendar,
- Supported Digital Audio Standards MP3,
- Supported Digital Video Standards MPEG-4,
- Supported Flash Memory Cards microSD
- Sensor Resolution 2 megapixels
- Still Image Resolutions 1600 x 1200
- Digital Zoom 8
- Self Timer Delay 10 sec,
- Features Video recording,
- Navigation Software & Services AT&T FamilyMap,
- Type LCD display - Color
- Technology TFT
- Diagonal Size 2.8 in
- Display Resolution 320 x 240 pixels
- Color Depth 18-bit (262000 Colors)
- Connector Type USB,
- Compliant Standards HAC(Hearing Aid Compatible)
- Included Accessories Power adapter
- Service & Support 1 year warranty
- Service & Support Details Limited warranty - 1 year