2010 Lexus RX 350
Manufacturer: Lexus Part number: 101146807
- Bottom Line:
- The new suite of cabin tech in the 2010 Lexus RX 350 catches this luxury SUV up with current car tech leaders, but the power train, while practical, doesn't take advantage of the latest efficiency technologies.
Where to buy
|store||customer rating||inventory||tax & shipping||price|
|Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price From Edmunds.com|| || || |
Enter zip code to get total price:
as of 04/23/2014
CNET editors' review
price range: $37,250.00
- Reviewed by: Wayne Cunningham
- Reviewed on: 10/20/2009
The good: Although not perfect, the new cabin tech controller in the 2010 Lexus RX 350 is very innovative and easy to use. Voice command lets you dial contacts by name and offers other natural language functions. Comfortable ride quality and fine cabin materials add to luxury feel.
The bad: The power train isn't quite state of the art. The navigation system requires too many button pushes to reroute around traffic problems, and the audio system doesn't mute for route guidance instructions.
The bottom line: The new suite of cabin tech in the 2010 Lexus RX 350 catches this luxury SUV up with current car tech leaders, but the power train, while practical, doesn't take advantage of the latest efficiency technologies.
Nice car - poor Nav system and user interface
by lmcgeko on April 15, 2010
Pros: I like the comfort, the ride, the practicality of all the mechanical interfaces. I think it gives you very good value for money, Buy it without the NAV system or have the dealer discount the nav if it is already in the package.
The Navigation system interface, the radio usage interface is not worth the money. I rather buy a Tom Tom for 1/10th of the price.
One can't swap tires without dealer-ugh!
Summary: It is a good buy without the Navigational system. You will find friends oohing and aahing about the car, but you will curse the interface when you need to use ...
Summary: It is a good buy without the Navigational system. You will find friends oohing and aahing about the car, but you will curse the interface when you need to use it while driving.
Swiveling and leveling headlights are excellent.
I like the handling, but found the kick down on the transmission to be slow when needed.
Gas mileage has yet to get me to 8.5L/100 Km. All the ga-ga about a low slip coefficient factor - is inaccurate on my car. 1999 300M has better mileage, bigger engine.
Only one wallet rf key is provided 500$ for a second.
Phone book function is very poor, imports numbers not addresses - so one has to manually enter it into the address db
Driving in a city with elevated highways and the nav system is incompatible- does not know if you are on the elevated section.
Spare tire is a temp and not recommended for front, so a frontal flat requires two tire changes.
Forget about selecting your radio stations via the steering, it only flips through your stored sets.
USB media access very poor. Could not create playlists with my rio. Blackberry media not accessible
Partial access to Nav interface when driving is an irritant. Because voice option is very long and inaccurate. When setting an address - choice of city - voice command for montreal works 1 in 20. No voice command for intersections,
Plan your trip before you get into the car - and then its fine
The headsup display only displays speed and navigational turns flashup when turns are approached. Radio selection is displayed only when station is changed.
XM radio browsing - poor.
1 out of 1 users found this user opinion helpful.
High Comfort Low Sport Good on Gas for Segment.
by dervish1001 on October 25, 2013
Pros: Have 2011 no problems to date. Quiet and plush. Good fit and finish. Gas mileage decent. Shifts seemlessly. Mark Levinson audio pkge a must for serious audiofphiles! Great brake feel and slow to fade with heavy use. HVAC spot on. GR8 visibility.
Cons: NAV needs work. Placement of screen is good. Interface poor. TOo many menu driven buttons to push though intuitive with study and use. Phone numbers synched but addys not so does not translate into nav maps. USB?AUX below console box.No Full spare
Summary: A great all around ride. Doesnt do any one thing particularly outstanding, but one comes away with a satisfied sense that its competent in MOST conditions. The quality, safety and ...
Summary: A great all around ride. Doesnt do any one thing particularly outstanding, but one comes away with a satisfied sense that its competent in MOST conditions. The quality, safety and reliatbility cant be matched across brands for price. Looked at all its major competitors and found most value here. The Nav system needs much improvements: 3d display overlay, better speech recog software etc. Would appreciate effciency of direct inj motor. Very satisfied overall. 2014 MDX or XC90 perhaps next purchase. Time will tell. Lexus quality doesnt dissapoint though.
Great SUV Love It.
by irishscotmac on January 3, 2011
Pros: Ride, drive, inside room, bought this for my wife, she loves it. She had never owned an SUV, but likes it better than the acura TL or the bmw 3281 coupe.
Cons: Nav system seems to be a little complicated, maybe it's just me?
Summary: Overall a good vehicle for price.
Summary: Overall a good vehicle for price.
it looks great drives very sporty peppy engine
by azahn16 on July 17, 2010
Pros: looks very fun to drive peppy engine fantastic gearbox super smooth ride great audio system great navi very good i pod interface very good bluetooth and voice command very easy to use very roomy
Cons: hard to find the place for ur audio inputs
Summary: love the lexus rx great car but q5 is faster sporteir at the same pricestill very good but without navi or tech pakage it ...
Updated on Jan 30, 2011
Summary: love the lexus rx great car but q5 is faster sporteir at the same pricestill very good but without navi or tech pakage it not as good it is still very ouick with v6 it not sporty but still very luxiorios
Updated on Jan 30, 2011
I just love my car!
by rls1honeygirl on July 16, 2010
Pros: It handles great. In fact, the handling and traction allowed me to avoid a potential major multi-car accident.
Cons: Nothing bad about the product. If there was a Lexus Service Center on the island in which I live everything would be perfect.
- Manufacturer: Lexus
- Part number: 101146807
- Bottom Line: The new suite of cabin tech in the 2010 Lexus RX 350 catches this luxury SUV up with current car tech leaders, but the power train, while practical, doesn't take advantage of the latest efficiency technologies.
Basic car properties
- Body style SUV
- Available Engine Gas
- Smart airbags Standard
- Antilock brakes Standard
- Traction control Standard
- Stability control Standard
- Back-up cameras Optional
- Heads-up display Optional
- Roadside assistance Standard
- Adaptive cruise control Standard
- Satellite radio Standard
- Video entertainment system Optional
- Multizone entertainment Optional
- Connection for portable MP3 sound system Standard
- MP3 CD-enabled sound system Standard
- USB connection Optional
- Multizone climate control Standard
- Heated/cooled seats Optional
- Keyless start Standard
- Two-way security system Standard
- 12V power outlet Standard
- Drivetrain available All-wheel drive
- Trip computer Standard
- Live traffic data Standard
- Voice activated navigation Optional
- DVD navigation system (non-GPS) Optional
- Bluetooth phone interface Standard
- Home automation integration Standard
- Alpine PXA-H100 - audio signal processor (32957687)128.88 - 149.99
- Atrend 10" Dual Sealed Subwoofer Enclosure for 1996-2002 Dodge Ram Extended Cab Trucks, Charcoal (33411291)119.95
- AudioBahn High Excursion AW1000V - car subwoofer driver (31966540)119.95
- BOSS DISRUPT DST4000D - amplifier (35170844)165.99 - 246.26
- BOSS Marine MR1000 - amplifier (33854762)192.50 - 199.99
- BOSS PHANTOM PH5000D - amplifier (34115428)156.00 - 309.95
- Alpine CDE 126BT - radio / CD / MP3 player / digital player (34465942)192.26
- Alpine CDE 135BT - radio / CD / MP3 player / digital player (35175870)150.00 - 189.99
- BOSS BV 8.5BA DVD player / LCD monitor (33578207)140.99 - 241.13
- Alpine Type-R SPR-17C - car speaker (32399937)41.69 - 119.00
- Alpine Type-S SPS-510 - car speaker (34640909)54.99 - 89.99
- Alpine Type-S SPS-517 - car speaker (34640912)59.95 - 99.99
- Garmin Nuvi 2460 LMT (34468460)107.00 - 237.32
- Garmin Nuvi 2595LMT GPS receiver (35056758)229.99
- Garmin Nuvi 1490T (33639231)159.95 - 299.99