NBA Live 07 (Xbox 360)
Manufacturer: Electronic Arts Inc. Part number: 15280
- Take your game to the highest level in NBA LIVE 07. With all-new EA SPORTS Total Freestyle Control and revolutionary gameplay - complete with ultra realistic moves and player emotions - the highly acclaimed basketball video game from the EA SPORTS brand plays as good as it looks. Pull off moves only the pros perform as you replicate the styles ... Read more
Where to buy
|store||customer rating||inventory||tax & shipping||price|
| || In stock |
Get free shipping on orders over $35.00
Enter zip code to get total price:
as of 03/10/2014
Gamespot editors' review
To say this is the worst game ever is an understatement
by bighead255 on December 28, 2006
Pros: no pros maybe neutrals
Cons: too many to list
Summary: there are so many flaws that are obvious from the second you play the first game it isnt funny. the ball floats thats right floats it magically goes wherever it ...
Summary: there are so many flaws that are obvious from the second you play the first game it isnt funny. the ball floats thats right floats it magically goes wherever it wants. the ball goes THROUGH players , players go THROUGH players, players go THOUGH the backboard and THOUGH the rim goaltending allowed the CPU can actually go THOUGH the backboard or the RIM to block you dunk in mid air literally. Its amazing I dont know who reviewed this product before it was released but in my opinion this is the game you make when you start taking your customers for granted.... Well it happens to every dynasty no one can be on top forever and I personally think this is the beginning of the end for this series
Worst game EVER!!
by threes33 on October 10, 2006
Pros: Decent Graphics
Cons: Glitches, Gameplay, Features, and more Glitches
Summary: I've been a Live player since it debuted on the XBOX and I've always defended it when people said 2K was a better game. The Xbox 360 came ...
Summary: I've been a Live player since it debuted on the XBOX and I've always defended it when people said 2K was a better game. The Xbox 360 came around and I was looking forward to playing Live on the next-gen console. Live 06 for the 360 was terrible, just a stripped down version of the Xbox game with better graphics. But, I decided to give EA a pass on that one because it seemed like it was rushed to the market. So I put alot of faith in '07 for the 360. I mean they had enough time to work out the kinks from '06 and produce a solid game. WRONG!! This game was horrendous from the get-go. The gameplay/online gameplay was choppy, the new controls were akward (seperate dunk and layup buttons, trying to change superstar type on the fly), the camera angle is terrible (almost impossible to judge depth), superstars like Paul Pierce and Dwayne Wade clank open duns off the front rim repeatedly, and there were so many glitches I thought this game was a joke, heres a list of glitches found in the first 10 games played:
- Almost half of all dunk animations feature the player putting his hand through the backboard or rim to dunk the ball.
- During the shootaround screen my player inexplicably became 12 ft. tall
- During an inbounds pass the ball rolled to the other side of the court, the player who was supposed to inbound the ball chased after it and got stuck running in circles while the game clock ran out (but the shot clock didn't move)
- Player abilities are out of whack - Primo Brezec = Michael Jordan + Larry Bird + Wilt Chamberlin - while playing the Bobcats Primo hit a fadeaway jumper from behind the basket with the ball traveling over the backboard and shot clock and hitting nothing but net
- 3 seconds was called after a missed shot -in the nba and all other basketball leagues once the ball hits the rim on offense the 3-second count is restarted, not in live, so if there are several missed shots while one player is in the paint getting the rebounds, he will be called for 3 seconds every time
- offensive fouls are routinely called when the defender is running next to you - again in all basketball leagues if the defender is moving when contact is made, it is a defensive foul 99.9% of the time
Those are just a few of the glitches, the most annoying/frustrating/stupid part of the game is the missed dunks - apparently you are supposed to gauge the situation and use either the dunk button or the layup button (stupid), and if you use the wrong one it will result in a missed dunk or layup and superstars will be throwing up airball layups and clanking dunks...3 problems with this, 1. during the course of a real nba game how many dunks are missed 1 maybe 2 at the most, 2. there is no rhyme or reason as to when to use dunk or layup, and you are not told when you should use one not the other, you just seem to miss them no matter what you do, and 3. Its just stupid, who want to play the game where you clank dunks off the front rim 7 times a game
Sorry for the long post, but this is probably the most dissappointed I have ever been with a game that I was looking forward to playing. EA has let its fanbase down with this game and I hope people will move over to the 2K franchise until EA pulls its head out of it a$$ and revamps the gameplay rather then try to disguise a severly flawed games with new superficial features.
by zenoflip on October 5, 2006
Pros: Looks Good
Cons: Plays Horrible
Summary: No BS. I have been a branded LIVE gamer since the franchise was in its infancy and played the heck out of LIVE 06 on the XBox. Upgraded to the ...
Summary: No BS. I have been a branded LIVE gamer since the franchise was in its infancy and played the heck out of LIVE 06 on the XBox. Upgraded to the 360 this year and was expecting big things. Was let down completely. Gameplay dynamics are atrocious. Sure it looks good, but not any better than 2K7. I tried 2K6 last year, but despite the rave reviews, didn't see the charm. However, went back to Best Buy last night and played a 2K7 demo on the 360 and it blew me away. The gamplay feel was light years beyond LIVE. Oh well, the end of an era for me.
- Manufacturer: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Part number: 15280
- Description: Take your game to the highest level in NBA LIVE 07. With all-new EA SPORTS Total Freestyle Control and revolutionary gameplay - complete with ultra realistic moves and player emotions - the highly acclaimed basketball video game from the EA SPORTS brand plays as good as it looks. Pull off moves only the pros perform as you replicate the styles of your favorite NBA players. Elevate to the rim for an electrifying dunk and bring the crowd to its feet, or look to your superstars to shift momentum with the game on the line. Featuring all-new levels of ability for your EA SPORTS Freestyle Superstars and the power to switch their skills on-the-fly, the hardwood is yours for the taking in NBA LIVE 07. Powered by the most intelligent and intuitive gameplay engine ever created, experience realism like never before during All-Star Weekend, and an advanced Dynasty Mode that challenges you to manage your team to the NBA Finals. While online, never miss breaking news with the most advanced ESPN integration package ever offered with news in-game while you play, including ESPN Motion and radio podcasts. Whether challenging your rivals at home or online anywhere in the world, your game has been elevated to the next level with NBA LIVE 07.
Product Basic Spec
- Platform Xbox 360
- ESRB rating Everyone -
- Genre Sports
- Elements Sports - basketball simulation
- Context Realistic
- Number of players 1-4 Players
- Connectivity Broadband Only,Scoreboards
- Difficulty Medium
- Learning curve About 1 hour
- Customization Custom Soundtracks,Downloadable Content
- Offline modes Cooperative,Competitive,Team Oriented
- Online modes Competitive,Team Oriented,Cooperative
- Developer EA Sports
- ESRB Everyone
- License Major League Sport
- Release date 09/25/2006
- Manufacturer profile
- Browse Electronic Arts Inc. products on Shopper.com
- Manufacturer:Electronic Arts Inc.
1450 Fashion Island Blvd.
San Mateo, CA 94404
- Phone: 650/571-7171